Or rather, five things that no one used to know about me 🙂
- I can blow a balloon up with my nose, which is a pretty cool party trick! As everyone always asks, I discovered this ‘skill’ at a church fun and games night years ago. It was one of the games they played, and I was the only one able to do it. Maybe because I have no shame lol!
- I care way too much about what others think about me, even though I pretend that I don’t.
- I am terrified of flying, even though I do, or used to pre-Covid. It is not the flying part that worries me, it is take off, I start to hyperventilate, cry, shake, it is not pretty, and not something that I can control. Once the plane levels out, I am fine. It is getting into the air that freaks me out so much.
- I am obsessed with travel cups, like the white plastic Starbucks ones. I have oodles, all novelty ones, covering Christmas, Halloween, and everyday use. I just prefer them over regular mugs, and I cannot resist buying them whenever we travel, even though they take up so much room!
- Regardless of how late I go to bed, I am physically incapable of sleeping past 3am. I don’t know why, it is almost as if my body or mind need me to be up at that hour for reasons unknown to me.
What are five things no one knows about you?